Applocale + Unicode Setting Tutorial
Applocale: This will help you install Japanese hgames, this
tutorial is used to set the AppLocale for Xp users and the
Unicode settings for Vista users.
1. Download AppLocale
2. Install Applocale
– AppLocale is suppose to run on
Windows XP, you don’t need AppLocale
in Vista to be able to play eroges.
3. Run AppLocale
4. Click Browse> and select the game you want to play.
5. Select Japanese.
6. Select the box: create a shortcut.
7. For link description use the name of the game.
8. Look fot the AppLocale Main folder in the Start Menu.
9. Click on it, in the shortcut the you created should be there.
10. By running the shortcut you should be able to play the eroge
with Japanese font on it.
Note: Not all games will run with AppLocale.
Ok, now this second tutorial goes for
Vista users. As you should know by now
Vista doesn’t need you to have AppLocale
to be able to read Japanese font.
1. Go to Start>Control Panel
2. Go to Regional Settings>Change keyboard
and other input languages.
3. Now go to Administrative, look where
it says Software with Non-Unicode language.
4. Click on Change Regional System Settings.
5. Change it to Japanese.
6. Click Done and it should promt you for restart.
Note: This will make some changes in your whole computer.
You should notice them soon. You can go back if you change
the language to what it was before.